I absolutely love this fresh berry salad. A friend of mine invited me over for lunch one day and made this salad for me, and since then I make it all the time. It is just perfect for a light lunch or to bring to a gathering. You can customize it to any dietary restrictions. This salad has never disappointed anyone.
Perfect salad to make ahead and take to lunch
Grilled chicken berry goat cheese salad holds very well in the fridge, with dressing on the side. This salad is the perfect option for meal prep.
Here are some great options on how you can change the salad and still amazing.
- walnuts instead of pecans
- You can replace the sunflower seeds with pumpkin seeds or flax seeds
- Goat cheese with feta cheese
Grilled Chicken Berry Goat Cheese Salad
- Salad bowl
- 1 bag Spring mix salad
- 1 cup Strawberries
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 3 oz Goat cheese
- 1/2 cup Cranberries
- 2 whole Cucumbers
- 1 oz Pecans
- 2 tbsp Sunflower seeds
- 5 oz Skinless chicken breast
- 1/3 cup Balsamic Dressing
- Cut chicken breast into small pieces, season with salt and pepper, cook until fully cooked. Heat a medium skillet, coat with cooking spray, add chicken. While cooking, wash berries, cut strawberries in halves. In a large salad bowl add all the ingredients, top with dressing, and mix. Nutrition facts per serving: 213 cal, 12g fat, 18g carbs, 13g protein